[TYPO3-english] powermail: field type "TYPO3 pagecontent" to email

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jun 24 08:53:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

It's a great feature to show some TYPO3 pagecontent in powermail form.
But this type of field doesn't end up in the email. Do you know if it's
possible to include it into the email?

I tried the obvious, for example if the TYPO3 pagecontent field is
###UID33### I inserted it to the Email text to the receiver so that the
field would be:

###POWERMAIL_ALL###

###UID33###

but no help, only the form is printed into the email.

Thank you for any idea of how to achieve this.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*