[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.4 introduction package -> RTE configexample?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 23 18:50:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Of course, but I don't think this is something for the introduction package.
> This package targets people, who don't know TYPO3 at all, to show them what TYPO3 is about.

That's right.

The idea is to have new or improved manuals that will lead people to the
next levels after they have toyed with the Introduction Package. There's
a team working on a new version of the Getting Started tutorial. We
really wanted to get it out at the same time as the Introduction
Package, but we didn't make it.

This tutorial would lead people a bit further and give them additional
pointers as to where to find more detailed information.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter