[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.4 introduction package -> RTE configexample?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 23 18:22:00 CEST 2010

> the new TYPO3 4.4 introduction package is nice and a very good idea
> but i didn't find an example RTE config anywhere. where is it hidden?
> :) or isn't there any?
>
> i think a best practices example for configuring the RTE would be
> extremely important too. in my opinion it is one of the most tricky
> and confusing things in setting up a TYPO3 site.

Of course, but I don't think this is something for the introduction package.
This package targets people, who don't know TYPO3 at all, to show them what TYPO3 is about.

IMHO Configuring the RTE is something for the more advanced users.

But maybe there will be a revival of the famous testsite http://testsite.typo3solutions.com as well, since this would be the right place to put stuff like that-

Just my 2 cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian