[TYPO3-english] Insert records: replacing header

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Wed Jun 23 09:37:27 CEST 2010

Hi all,
in a page, I have created some contents element of type "Insert records",
in order to include some elements belonging to other pages.

The original elements have a visible "Header" field.

In the new page, I'd like to replace the heading of the "Insert records"
elements, in order to display the "Name" field which I assigned to each
"Insert records" element instead of the original "Header" of each block.

Any hints? Maybe some TS tt_content configuration?

Thanks in advance,

Claudio