[TYPO3-english] Datepicker Format In Backend

Lee M. Childress leemchildress at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:03:07 CEST 2010

I have written my first extension using the Kickstarter and have to say I'm
pretty proud of myself so far. Things are working well except that I have
noticed that when I add/edit a date record in the backend the datepicker
uses the format dd-mm-yyyy even though my site is set up as mm-dd-yyyy. It
makes data entry really confusing. How/where do I configure the backend
datepicker to use a different date format?

Lee