[TYPO3-english] pop-up menus not working in IE

Miguel Guerrero - Tu3w mg at tu3w.net
Wed Jun 23 02:19:39 CEST 2010

Hi Bernd,
we check your suggestion, however couldn't find any error (using the add-on Firefox Console2).

The errors are appearing in every Internet Explorer version, 6, 7 and 8.

BTW, the submenus under your page are working in all versions of IE, except 6.

Any other code we may use, which is compatible with IE? Or is it something with the code itself?

Thanks,
Miguel