[TYPO3-english] TinyMCE_RTE misbehaving with links....

Andrew Plank plankmeister-NO at SPAM-hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:47:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm using the tinymce_rte extension, which is marvellous. I've used it
on countless sites, without issue. However, on a particular site, when I
insert a link, it double-wraps the link, so I end up with, for example:

In the frontend, this produces:

this is <link href="apathtosomethingtxt">a link</link> to something

Which is most bizarre. I've tried uninstalling tinymce_rte and
reinstalling rtehtmlarea, but the problem is not present with that
extension. Anyone have any ideas?

Kind regards,

Andrew Plank