[TYPO3-english] FE user logout issue

Sarvesh Bapat sarvesh.bapat at lelesys.com
Mon Jun 21 12:23:04 CEST 2010

Hi

Thanks for the quick response!
I have shared hosting so i don't have root access to restart apache
server after changed the flag of "session.use-only-cookies" and also i
tried it by putting in .htaccess but then site not working for me.
Please advise.
also do you know the reason of auto logout in few minutes in latest
typo3 version?

I have used TYPO3 4.3.3 and default fe_login extension in project but
getting problem of auto logout while browsing the site in next couple of
minutes.
Site is showing 2 cookies - "PHPSESSID" and "fe_typo_user"

Thanks,
Sarvesh