[TYPO3-english] Latest version sr_feuser_register

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Mon Jun 21 12:04:35 CEST 2010

Hi Jeppe

Every version below 2.5.26 is affected by a bug that makes it vunerable to cross site scripting:
http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-sa-2010-009/

So you should use 2.5.26. People are recommending an older version because it was the latest version when they wrote the post...

Regards,

Lorenz