[TYPO3-english] FE user logout issue

Sarvesh Bapat sarvesh.bapat at lelesys.com
Sun Jun 20 08:34:06 CEST 2010

Hi

I have used TYPO3 4.3.3 and default fe_login extension in project but
getting problem of auto logout while browsing the site in next couple of
minutes.
Site is showing 2 cookies - "PHPSESSID" and "fe_typo_user". I dont know
how the PHPSESSID cookie is there.
also before login all links showing
"http://www.sitename.com/index.php?id=15&PHPSESSID=15853c9623851568f54b4482a166b152
but after login &PHPSESSID=15853c9623851568f54b4482a166b152
automatically remove from all the links...looks strange.
anybody know about this Logout and PHPSESSID issues and have a perfect
solution on it?
Please let me know the links / solution on it.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sarvesh