[TYPO3-english] The page turns blank

Jeppe Donslund jd at masters.dk
Fri Jun 18 14:27:25 CEST 2010

Okay, I still have this problem that my page turns blank.

It is mostly the pages that contains dynamic content. tt_news and other
plugin related content. Not normal text pages.

I have enabled php errors for my ip address. That doen't give anything.
I have created an php error log file with htaccess. That does give anything.

The page is loading for about 23 seconds and then it turns blank. The
timeout on the server is set to 30 seconds.

Is there anything I can do to optimize the way I look up in the database
if it is that that causes the problem.

Regards
Jeppe D.