[TYPO3-english] Sendmail : with sender email (from) on a other domaine.

Marc Heckmann Marc.Heckmann at d-ploy.ch
Fri Jun 18 10:05:10 CEST 2010

Hi All,

My situation is like: I have a externaly hosted webserver ( with typo3 ;) ) like www.MyEnterprise.com<http://www.MyEnterprise.com>
On a other Side i have a server hosted internaly with Exchange Server 2010 like mail.MyEnterprise.com.

I want to use the smtp service from mail.MyEnterprise.com to send internaly email to Domaine User (on AD)
I have set on my white list on my spam filter by mail.MyEnterprise.com a open domain like < Imfree.com > , i use it as from information to send email over telnet (only to test the smtp connection)  -> this run perfectly.

But now i have set this information into php.ini (i have no sendmail.ini into my secure webserver bin path) , typo3 take not the parameter from php.ini -> sendmail_from = info at imfree.com<mailto:info at imfree.com>  as the email sender -> WHY ?

Could you tell me where i must make modification that my Typo3  stay upgradable, like typoscript ?

Kind regards,
Marc