[TYPO3-english] Workspaces and tt_news

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Jun 18 07:50:22 CEST 2010

Hi Benoit

Unfortunately the workspace stuff in TYPO3 is causing lots of headache at
the moment. In great extensions like seminars it isn't integrated and we are
looking for sponsors who help to get this working. In tt_news it seems to no
more working like it should be since Version 3.1 has been released, etc.

I hope the new formed workgroup team about workspaces can solve lots of
issues concerning to those problems and that it gets released soon.

If you are working via traditional record editing in List View it is working
for us here. but the WEB newadmin stuff isn't workspace compatible at all we
think.

Andi