[TYPO3-english] tt_news 3.0.1 strange caching problem

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Fri Jun 18 05:36:13 CEST 2010

Dear list,

I have faced a strange caching problem with tt_news 3.0.1 with typo3 4.3.3

The typo3 site in question only have phpmyadmin and tt_news which has been added separately. No powermail. Now there are 2 pages under the same template, one for latest view and another for list view. If I visit latest news the list view disappear. If I clear the cache and visit list view , the latest news disappear. Has any one face the same here ? Any clue ? Can it be fixed if I downgrade ?

Thanks