[TYPO3-english] Indexed Search

Lee M. Childress leemchildress at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 22:32:42 CEST 2010

First off, for those who helped me with my issues with indexed_search, thank you very much. The problem was that I am a doofus. Instead of having the indexed_search plugin installed on the results page, I had the search plugin.

Things are working MUCH better now but still have an issue with indexed_search.

My directory structure begins like:

   -- Template Transition

                   ---Documents ...

"Template Transition" is set to hide in menus. I use that page to change template settings from the home page to the rest of the site, as well as store paragraphs which are used on several pages. Again, the "Template Transition" is set to hide in menu. My problem is that when I do a search and the results are returned, the path to all the documents begins with /Template_Transition. I looked through the object browser but never found a setting to hide pages. Is there a way to fix my issue? I cannot unpublish the page because the stock paragraphs I use would no longer show.

In summary, I just want the path shown on the indexed_search results to beging with /first_real_parent_under_home rather than /Template_Transition/first_real_parent_under_home.

Thanks!