[TYPO3-english] tt_news and multilanguage RSS feed

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed Jun 16 22:43:34 CEST 2010

Hi, List.

I'm using tt_news 3.0.1 and TYPO3 4.3.3.
The website is multilingual (German and Englsih) with such settings:
config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback
config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated

Page TS config:
mod.web_layout.defLangBinding = 1

And tt_news setup:
Constants:
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlTitle = Latest News DE
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlDesc = Latest news from website DE
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlLang = de
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlTitle = Latest News EN
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlDesc = Latest news from website EN
plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlLang = en
[global]

Setup:
plugin.tt_news.sys_language_mode  = strict

When I switch website language at FE, I'm getting, what I desire: only
localized tt_news articles, but if I try to reach the RSS feed, I'm getting
the same default language (German) articles fro both feeds (only the feed
title and subtitle are changing).

Is there any way to make it work properly?

Thank you in advance.