[TYPO3-english] Encrypt mailto

Peeter Rahuvarm peeter at kraabus.ee
Wed Jun 16 18:15:31 CEST 2010

Is it possible that your site is in utf-8 but your outlook doesn-t
recognize the subject as utf-8? I don't know if we can decide or be sure
how mailto links act between clients's browser and mail program if you
have characters above the first 128. (In my mail program your link fills
subject field correctly)