[TYPO3-english] contagged, templavoilà, TYPO3 4.4.0beta3

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Tue Jun 15 22:02:23 CEST 2010

El 12/06/2010 08:48 a.m., Braulio J. Solano-Rojas escribió:
 > [Snip]
>
> Do you have a clue about what's not working with contagged.

I downloaded the site from my webhosting (which is FreeBSD) to my
computer with Apache on Windows and it worked.  So strange...

I started to think this was a caching problem.

I enabled the caching framework through the installer for my site on the
web and everything started to work.

I really do not know the cause of the problem, I just know that it works
on my hosting when I enable the caching framework.  Locally, on my
computer, it is not needed.

Best regards,

B.