[TYPO3-english] Weirdest bug i've ever seen - Imagemagick not recognized when conecting to BE from a certain ISP

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Mon Jun 14 20:31:43 CEST 2010

Hi Christopher,

No nothing special as far as we can tell, standard Wifi ADSL router setup
pretty much out of the box with a couple of ports forwarded, it's a simple
'consumer' router so there aren't a lot of config options.

On 6/14/10 7:23 PM, in article
mailman.23831.1276536468.610.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org, "Christopher