[TYPO3-english] realurl - non-ASCII char in path not allowed?

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Mon Jun 14 18:20:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 14.06.2010 17:10, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Andreas Kiessling wrote:
>> How about a general config option for multiple fields (probably one
>> additional field is enough) to create the alias from with lookUpTable,
>> like it is done with pages
>> (tx_realurl_pathsegment,alias,nav_title,title,uid)? So the SEO aspect
>> could be served with an alternative path instead of a stripped (news)
>> title.
>
> You can use CONCAT(field1, ' ', field2) as a field for the alias. Is this
> what you need? If no, please, explain in more details how you want to see it :)

No, not quite what i meant, but a hint to the right direction! I did not
expect to be able to use mysql functions here.

What i meant: for pages, realurl first looks at the field
tx_realurl_pathsegment, then alias, then nav_title etc. The url is built
with the first field in this list that is not empty.

Probably, that can be done with ISNULL('seo_title', 'title').

For my special & problem, REPLACE(title, "&", "u") does the trick :)

Maybe you could add your CONCAT-example to the documentation?

Regards and thanks for your help!
Andreas