[TYPO3-english] Problem with realurl and following templates

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Mon Jun 14 14:52:33 CEST 2010

I have a strage problem with reaurl, when I use a non root template and
dinamic pointing to menus.

I'm using a dinamic menu created using:
  special = directory
  special.value.data = leveluid:2
so menu is related to the tree of navigation.

All is working fine when the template creating this menu is the root
template.
But, when I use another template, replicating the same code, clearing
setup and constants, and placing this template directly on the
interested page (so it is not a root template), then realurl generates
fake links repeating part of the path. Path until the requested page is
replicated (like tree1/tree2/tree1/tree2).

Is seems like it is not able to understand where it is located, when it
is not used within a root template.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Tonino

        Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it