[TYPO3-english] Display calender in inline element of TCA

Eat Dimanche dimanche at web-essentials.asia
Mon Jun 14 14:08:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a problem to display the calender in inline element of TCA. I
have table txt_hbt_domain_model_product which has the
txt_hbt_domain_model_license as the inline element and this table has
field which contains date type, but when I insert a new product and add
license in backend, then the calender will not display when I click on
the date icon. I don't know what is the problem.

Could you anyone kindly help me for this problem?

Thanks,
Dimanche