[TYPO3-english] What languages do you need in TYPO3?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Jun 14 10:10:46 CEST 2010

Hi All

Our ThaiPo3 Team here in Phuket is just preparing the integration of
additional Languages into TYPO3.
Before we submit the final patch to the core team we would like to ask here
on the lists if someone needs another language which isn't already
integrated into TYPO3.

Please get in contact with us if you need your language integrated, so that
we can concentrate the effort to a one time adding of all those languages to
the core team.

The language we will add beside Bahasa Indonesian and Thai are:

Filipino
Central Khmer
Bengali/Bangla
Lao
Burmese / Myanmar
Bahasa Malaysian

If you know people who could help with translation into those languages
please let us know. Thanks!

Kind regards

Andi

P.S. Sorry, if you receive a double post as we are trying to reach all.