[TYPO3-english] how to use multilanguage tables with l18n_diffsource attribute

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Thu Jun 10 11:19:26 CEST 2010

ok, but I want to insert records into this table programmatically
through one of the FE plugins. I have only experience with
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_INSERTquery()
to insert records. Is there some other function I have to call where I
also give the language_id and typo3 automatically takes care of
l18n_diffsource?