[TYPO3-english] Wrapping content elements according to a class

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Thu Jun 10 10:41:31 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,
I need to wrap in a special way some content elements included here and
there in several pages.

Just imagine I want to wrap some contents elements into a <div
class="myspecialcontent">...</div> context. Things are actually more
complex, but let's make them simple.
Those contents may belong to different pages. Each page might contain one
or more content elements that should be wrapped as above, while the other
content elements should not be included in such a <div>.

Is there any way to mark the special contents elements anyhow? Maybe in
that case I might check if the content elements are marked through a TS
condition, and wrap them as needed. I do not know how I might do it,
though: this would just be a starting point.

Thanks in advance,

Claudio