[TYPO3-english] [Typoscript question]: How to add the page uid to the body tag?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Jun 9 18:41:51 CEST 2010

Hi

@Christopher
The Framework for TemplaVoila is used very often meanwhile as it is a great
way, I would even say THE best way, to build sites easily.
We deploy every month more sites with it, people really like it as they can
do lots of stuff by themselves.

To change the bodytag you only need to set the value in your TYPOscript
template as described above and add your own tags to it.

page.bodyTag = <body id="f1a" class="myclassname"><a name="top" id="top">I
write anyting here</a>

looks like this in soucecode:

here</a>

As the page.bodyTag is overwriting the original bodyTag values you need to
repeat of course the values of it. In our example it would be id="f1a"
(check simply which TO you are using.) FW4TV You need to set the right TO of
course! So if you set i.e. as TO f1d but in your bodytag you use f1a the
modules and columns can't be calculated correctly!!! So always check if the
value in the bodytag and the one in TO is the same.

Have fun with FW4TV

Andi