[TYPO3-english] [Typoscript question]: How to add the page uid to the body tag?

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Wed Jun 9 16:38:21 CEST 2010

You can set the values of the body tag using the following typoscript.

page.bodyTag = <body class="your-class-here">

You can use this in the root TS setup or create an extension template for
the page where the change is required.

If you want to dyanmically add the page ID into the class name you would
first have to use typoscript to construct the object. I found this link
which might help, though I couldnt get it working on my test site.

http://blog.chandanweb.com/typo3/dynamically-change-class-attribute-of-body-tag-using-typoscript

But Sebastian is correct, it's not allowed to have two ID values for one
element.

Karl

news:mailman.1.1276092898.18503.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...