[TYPO3-english] Cascading for typo3 content element

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Wed Jun 9 10:43:40 CEST 2010

Hi

If I have understood your requirements correctly maybe you could use
"kb_tv_cont_slide" extension, It cascades content elements and plugins from
parent pages to sub-pages.

You will have to manually add the plugin to the parent page of course.

There is also a non templavoila version of the extension, search for content
slide in the repository.

Karl

news:mailman.22788.1276060363.610.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...