[TYPO3-english] tt_content.login.20 + set maxlength for input field password

Marieke Vandamme marie at tvh.be
Tue Jun 8 12:22:16 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm using tt_content.login.20 to pint loginform.
I need to set the max length for the password field to 8.
I tried the following:

tt_content.login.20.dataArray {
  20.type = *pass=password,10,8
 }
 page.10.subparts.loginForm < tt_content.login.20

But the html form the loginfield still stays the same:
<input type="password" id="pass" name="pass" value="" />

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help ! Marieke