[TYPO3-english] Integrating a Google iframe into a page - 'how to' and security

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Jun 8 08:52:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

it would be much easier, if you use different CE's for normal content
and rte.

Use rte for richtext, but use the PlainHTML CE to insert specials like
the iframe ;)

You can set Cross Domain behaviour descriptioen via http header, but
normally google can not leave the frame with parent.document.
But the can redirect to another page with top.location.href ...

Take a look on cal, perhaps its possible to import the google calendar
once every day -> the support the reading of ics files ;)

Best regards
Kay