[TYPO3-english] Integrating a Google iframe into a page - 'how to' and security

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Mon Jun 7 17:56:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

Not quite a newbie, but not doing this often enough to be fluent enough
in TypoScipt...

I am integrating a Google form into a page (but I will go around doing
the same for calendar, etc.)

I already have the page TSconfig, thanks to Stanislas Rolland:

RTE.default.proc.allowTags := addToList(iframe)
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.allowTags := addToList(iframe)

and optionally:
RTE.default.proc.allowTagsOutside := addToList(iframe)

Now I have to configure iframe rendering in the TS template.

I work with an HTML template and autoparser. Anyone can kindly tell me
how to go about this?

And also, are there security issues involved into allowing an iframe?

Many thanks,
Denis