[TYPO3-english] AOE realurl sometimes generates wrong paths for default language

Max Herold xhomezone-typo3 at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 7 16:06:12 CEST 2010

> I suspect the problem might be in
> tx_aoerealurlpath_pagepath._getLanguageVar():

Update: It seems further development has been done on aoe_realurlpath (http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-aoe_realurl) without ever releasing new versions to the TER. The latest version in the SVN repository fixed the problem for me in 90% of all cases.

(If anyone still has this problem, you are welcome to get back to me, I'm fairly sure I found a fully working solution. Otherwise I will post it here or submit a patch after actually testing it.)

Best,
Max