[TYPO3-english] Inlcuding javascripts in bottom

Bing van Moorsel | Idar Creative bing at idar.nl
Mon Jun 7 15:31:52 CEST 2010

Hallo group,

Today i was trying to change some extention Kiwislider.
As i found out the default place the extention includes its javascript is on
top.
the extention does this with:

$kiwi_slider = <<<EOD
--## script ## --
EOD;
$js.= t3lib_div::wrapJS($kiwi_slider);

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->additionalHeaderData[$this->extKey] = $js;

As the function says its added in the HeaderData. However i want my
javascript on the bottom of my page.
fot instant on page.1000

Currently i removed the script from the php file and included it trough
typoscript. however.
I would like to know how i can change the location of the inlcude to for
instant
page.1000 or (what ive found so far) like right before the </body> tag ?
What function do i use :) ?

Thanks

Bing van Moorsel