[TYPO3-english] No thumbnails in the backend but IM is working?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:28:11 CEST 2010

> try to copy the src parameter into your browser
> (www.domain.tld/typo3/thumbs.php....) and make sure PHP errors are
> shown.

Thanks for the hint.

> I've had same issue where another extension was causing problem and
> breaking tje thumbs.php functionality.

I just realized that the problem is related to a problem with the
tinymce_rte extension.

I have some trouble getting tinymce_rte to load in firefox and chrome
and I get this errormessage:

Warning: spl_autoload() [function.spl-autoload]: Unable to access
user_tinymce_rte.inc in
/var/www/domain.com/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_autoloader.php  on
line 113

When I uninstall tinymce_rte the thumbnails display just fine.