[TYPO3-english] tt_news SINGLE and LATEST on same page

Gábor Horn gabor at h3online.hu
Fri Jun 4 16:40:59 CEST 2010

Hello Victor,

i'vre read both the docs, the one included with the extension and the
one Philipp linket. Unfortunatelly in none of them i found the reason
for this behaviour (that the LATEST plugin mapped to a fix subpart of my
template becomes empty when i'm on the page with SINGLE). Are you sure
the explanation or the fix is in these docs?

regards, Gábor Horn