[TYPO3-english] RealUrl 1.9.1 and HTML suffix problem?

Klaus Weidenbach kw at out2networks.de
Fri Jun 4 14:30:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

I updated RealUrl to 1.9.1 and after cleaning all caches and so on I get now
an error on every page "File "bla.html" was not found (1)!".
I removed my realurl_conf.php and the autoconf file, so I got a new
realurl_autoconf.php file. The page was working again, but with /bla/ not
bla.html.
So I changed the line "'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 0," to
"'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 1," and then I got the error message "File
"bla.html" was not found (1)!" again.

Is it a bug in the new release? I went back to 1.8.1 and now everything is
working again.

Regards,
Klaus