[TYPO3-english] tt_news SINGLE and LATEST on same page

Gábor Horn gabor at h3online.hu
Thu Jun 3 19:44:31 CEST 2010

Hello,

i use tt_news with the following default conf:

plugin.tt_news {
    sys_language_mode = strict
    templateFile = /..path_to_my_templ../
    singlePid = 26
    pid_list >
    pid_list = 25
    displayArchivedInLatest = 1
    excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 0

    useHRDates = 1
    useHRDatesSingle = 1
    useHRDatesSingleWithoutDay = 1
    dontUseBackPid = 1

}

i have a setup where there is a tt_news instance displaying latest news
on every page, basically by mapping

temp.rigthColPanelNews < plugin.tt_news
temp.rigthColPanelNews {
   code >
   code = LATEST
   latestLimit >
   latestLimit = 5
}

to a supbart of my template. It works just fine.

Also i have a page which contains a tt_news plugin set to SINGLE  page
pid=26. I don't set anything in this plugin in the BE flexform, just the
mode (to SINGLE).

My problem is, when i'm at page pid=26 (so displaying a news item) the
latest list dispalyed with temp.rigthColPanelNews becomes empty.

Anybody please knows why is that and how can i fix it?

thanks, Gabor Horn