[TYPO3-english] Memory limit exa

Xatu Cans xatucans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:08:23 CEST 2010

I am working on a shared server installing Typo3 4.1.7 for my website
since 1 year. I configured the memory_limit to 32M in the installTool.
My server is configured to 128 MB lemory_limit (I can see it with
phpinfo), but sometimes, not permanently, the web page give a kind of
error like this "Allowed memory size of xxxx bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate yyyy bytes) in..." This error begins 2 weeks ago, I've changed
the memory limit to 16MB with installTool and the error looks to be
solved and the page works ok. Does anybody know something about this
problem? thanks