[TYPO3-english] render CONTENT from TS

Gábor Horn gabor at h3online.hu
Thu Jun 3 10:29:24 CEST 2010

Hello,

in my template i need a part which is displayed on all pages, and i'd
like to adminsitrate the content of this div as content elements in a
sysfolder. I almost got it by using (and placing the CE's in page with
pid=28):

lib.rightColReferences = CONTENT
lib.rightColReferences {
   table = tt_content
   select.max = 10
   select.orderBy = date DESC
   select.pidInList= 28
   select.languageField=sys_language_uid

   stdWrap.wrap = <div id="rightcolReferencesWrap">|</div>

   renderObj=COA
   renderObj{
     wrap = <div> | </div>
     10=TEXT
     10 {
       required=1
       wrap=|
       field=bodytext
     }
   }
}

and then map this to a marker in my template.

The only problem is that links doesn't get processed, and in the source
i see the links as they are stored in bodytext field <LINK ..> and of
course it's not a valid link tag in html. I guess i hhave to add
something to the renderObj.10 but not sure what.

Can sy help me with it, please?

regards, Gábor Horn