[TYPO3-english] Same plugin inclusion on many pages

Rob De Vries dev at rob-ot.be
Thu Jun 3 09:38:56 CEST 2010

Hello kkt (strange name,  please use your 'real' name)

This is what you do:

I have a marker called "temp.subscribe " and i'm not going to add the
"plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription " in this marker.

> temp.subscribe < plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription
> temp.subscribe {
>   templateFile = fileadmin/bookings/templates/ext_newsletterSubscription.html
>   pid = 2
> }

this is what typo3 does:
"ahaa, a marker i need to fill with the plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription ext.
OK i'll do that"

Then you fill the marker with a content element:

> temp.subscribe = CONTENT
> temp.subscribe.table = tt_content
> temp.subscribe.select.pidInList=2
> temp.subscribe.select.uidInList=60

What TYPO3 does:
Ooh, so I don't need to add the "plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription " ext in this
marker but a content element. Ok i'll will do that instead.
I will get the content element with uid 60 that is located in page 2.

If there is no content element with uid 60 on page 2, then TYPO3 wil output what
you asked: nothing.

try this:

# get the content element
temp.subscribe = CONTENT
temp.subscribe.table = tt_content
temp.subscribe.select.pidInList=2
temp.subscribe.select.uidInList=60

# configure the plugin
plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription {
   templateFile = fileadmin/bookings/templates/ext_newsletterSubscription.html
   pid = 2
 }

kind regards
Rob