[TYPO3-english] cooluri, multidomain and RSS

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Sat Jul 31 19:52:58 CEST 2010

Hi Andi,

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:48:16 +0700, Andreas Becker <ab.becker at web.de>
wrote:

>Hi Joerg
>
>Could you please let us know WHICH extension is causing the trouble.

I wouldn't call it extension trouble. Since generation of duplicated
URLs in a mod_rewrite environment is more of a general problem, I am
hesitant to throw any names around and discredit extension developers
who might not really be to blame.

If you're curious, install an autokeyword extension for tt_news,
generate a tagcloud with links to a separate result page and see how
cooluri deals with it. In my case, several subdomains redirected their
RSS pages to the tagcloud result page of that one domain.

Cheers,
Jörg