[TYPO3-english] Delete act flag on GMENU

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Fri Jul 30 18:05:51 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Sergio <naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com>
Gesendet:   Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 17:38:24
An:         typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] Delete act flag on GMENU

Hy Sergio,

I suppose it's not logical to reference something you don't need.
Try something like this:

> lib.languageSelector = HMENU
> lib.languageSelector {
>    special = language
>    special.value = 0,1,2
>    1 = GMENU
>    1.noBlur = 1
>    1 {
>      NO {
>        ATagParams = title="Español" || title="English" || title="Portuguese"
>        wrap = |&nbsp;
>        XY = [5.w],[5.h]
>        5 = IMAGE
>        5.file = fileadmin/templates/img_content/spanish_flag.gif ||
> fileadmin/templates/img_content/english_flag.gif ||
> fileadmin/templates/img_content/portuguese_flag.gif
>      }

       CUR = 0

>    }
> }

I renamed ACT to CUR to show that it's the current state - in
language-menus there isn't any hirarchy where ACT and CUR are combined
usually. ACT is for trees where the current-page is inherited even it's
working for the current page when CUR isn't used.

BTW: for usability I'd show the current flag but without link and/or a
colored frame. The reason is that all flags keep at the same place and
don't jump while changing the language - but it's a matter of taste ;)

Greets,
David