[TYPO3-english] FE loginbox, redirect errors

Vincent Kolb vkolb at fastnet.ch
Fri Jul 30 17:52:00 CEST 2010

Hello,

I use loginbox / macmade for FE user login, and I can't have the
redirect fonctions to work.

At login, the user stays on the same page instead of being redirected as
set up.
At logout, it falls on a 404, page not found, instead of a nice "thank
you" splash page.

RealUrl is running.

http://www.st-plomb.com/discography/

user name: testuser
password : testpass

On login you should be redirected here :

http://st-plomb.com/pros-corner.html   	(PID = 21)

Only logged in users can see this page, then the content varies with
access groups. None for testusers, that's normal ;)

On logout you should be redirected here:
http://st-plomb.com/thank-you.html#p153   (PID = 46)

My constants :

plugin.tx_loginboxmacmade_pi2.feUsersPID = 44
plugin.tx_loginboxmacmade_pi2.redirectLogin = 21
plugin.tx_loginboxmacmade_pi2.redirectLogout = 46

The PID of the login page is not set because the login box is meant to
appear on all pages.

In the install tool, I have :
[FE][lifetime] = 86400
[FE][sessionDataLifetime] = 86400
[FE][permalogin] = 2

I'm on T3 4.4.0
loginbox /macmade version : 0.3.5

What Am I doing wrong ?
I suspect it might be a realurl problem, but then I'm lost.

Thanks in advance !

Kind regards,

Vincent