[TYPO3-english] Custom help texts in the backend

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Fri Jul 30 10:42:39 CEST 2010

Thanks.

The line in the documentation goes: "CSH labels can override or add
themselves to existing values thus allowing for local, customized help. Very
flexible."

That is great to know. But how do I achieve this?

The documentation mainly talks about how to implement locallang_csh files
when developing extensions.

I would like to overwrite what is already there...

Basically I am looking for an approach similar to the way you overwrite
locallang files in extensions:

An example:

plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.dk {

    latestHeader = Seneste nyhed
    more = [mere...]
}

But I want to do this for the locallang_csh_ttcontent.xml file.

Anyone knows how to do this?