[TYPO3-english] Problem with sr_language_menu and realurl on multilingual website

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Thu Jul 29 19:58:21 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Björn Wendeler <bjorn.wendeler at burnabit.com>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 19:38:43
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.typo3.org>
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem with sr_language_menu and
realurl on multilingual website
> Hey David,
>
> according to my very very first email regarding this issue (sent July 28th,
> 2010 11:18 am) I have this setting in my realurl_conf.php (I added the copy
> of my realurl_conf.php further down below, see [SNIP]...[SNAP]).
>
> Thanks for the idea/suggestion. But basically, changing something to the
> realurl_conf.php would not change anything in the behaviour, that TYPO3 will
> add this L=0-parameter to the URL, would it?
>
>> From my understanding, changing the realurl_conf.php will not bring the
> effect I would like to get. The idea/hope was, that if I have the L=0
> parameter in the URL (no matter if realurl is enabled or not), that
> sr_language_menu would behave as I wish it would behave.
>
> The big question, that I have in my mind, is: What extension is responsible
> for this strange behaviour? Is it sr_language_menu or realurl?
>
>> From reading the code of sr_language_menu, I understand, that the URLs, that
> are given out to the frontend (if realurl is enabled), are coming from
> realurl (correct me, if I might be wrong!). Maybe this is a case/question
> for Dmitry Dulepov? Dmitry where are you? Probably on your very deserved
> vacation? ;)

Yes, that's right.
I setup it by my own on a local server again from the scratch and had
additionaly some adjustments in .htaccess and config to do. Due to
version-problems with the extension sr_language_menu I built the
Language-Menu just by TypoScript, without extension.

Concerning the behaviour you described is an item of the
cache-configuration I suppose of one concerned extension ...

BTW - I've just been on your page and it seemed to be correct now.

Greets, David