[TYPO3-english] CoolURI 1.0.20 inconsistent?

Axel Joensson a.joensson at web.de
Thu Jul 29 18:39:15 CEST 2010

Hello,

the Extension Manager just offered to update CoolURI from 1.0.19 to
1.0.20, which I did. Result: 404 all over.

At first I thought, the newly added config in CoolUriConf.xml, saying

        <urlsuffix exclude=".xml$">.html</urlsuffix>
        <removetrailingslash>1</removetrailingslash>

might have caused this, because before this was not in my config.
However, though I don't know why, the site came back. Sigh, one of these
days I will suffer a heart attack.

Still there is something strange: In the LinkManager, the starting page
keeps coming back without anything showing up in the "Caced URI" column,
it is the single page without "L" parameter and thus has only the
parameter "id=2". Somewhere below the same page comes again as "index"
with "L=0&id=2". If I delete it, clear all caches, "delete/update all"
in LnkMgr and than call for the website only with its domain name
(without trailing ".../index.html") this zombie link is right back
immediately. How comes?

Regards