[TYPO3-english] Problem with sr_language_menu and realurl on multilingual website

Björn Wendeler bjorn.wendeler at burnabit.com
Thu Jul 29 14:53:00 CEST 2010

Hi David,

thanks again for your suggestion.

I added this config to my sr_language_menu TypoScript-Setup, cleared all
caches but the issue remains, as you can see here:

http://www.rotorflug.com/en/our-fleet/
Click onto the German flag:
http://www.rotorflug.com/de/our-fleet/
Which should be http://www.rotorflug.com/de/unsere-flotte/

Could this be because the L=0 is not added the URL when I disable realurl?
The page above (Our Fleet) has the URL (for the English version):
http://www.rotorflug.com/index.php?id=5&L=1
...and...
http://www.rotorflug.com/index.php?id=5
... for the German page.

Do you know if there's a way of forcing TYPO3 to always use the L-parameter
in the URL, even if we are on the default language (L=0)?

Maybe this could solve the problem?

Thanks again for supporting me with this issue and kind regards from
Cologne, Germany,

/bjorn wendeler

--
Björn Wendeler :: Geschäftsführer

burnabit gmbh :: lahnstrasse 13 :: 51105 cologne :: de
telefon +49 221 492 37 48 :: telefax +49 221 16 90 19 47
GF: Björn Wendeler :: HRB 63600 :: Amtsgericht Köln
VAT-ID: DE260790068 :: http://www.burnabit.com