[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.4 and plaintext rendering

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Wed Jul 28 14:37:15 CEST 2010

Hi

Posted this in the Direct Mail group, but its more related to TYPO3 and
TemplaVolia I think.

I'm trying to configure plain text for Directmail as I have done many
times before with no problems following this guide:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila#Plaintext_newsletter_with_DirectMailer_and_TV

In TYPO3 4.4 I just can't get it to work. There is no content when I try
to show the plaintext version by adding &print=1.

I have created a new TS template with this code in the SETUP:

[globalVar = GP:print > 0]
  tt_content < lib.alt_plaintext.renderObj
[end]

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page

[globalVar = GP:print > 0]
  config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
[end]

plugin.alt.plaintext {
  siteUrl = {$siteUrl}
}

#disable all javascript
config.removeDefaultJS = 1

I have created the simple template html file, mapped the body(inner) and
content field(outer) and created it as a subtemplate for normal
newsletter page template and set it to printer friendly.

templaVoila is version 1.4.4

Any clues to what might be wrong?

/BB