[TYPO3-english] Problem with flexform

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Tue Jul 27 12:53:53 CEST 2010

Hi,
         Does somebody knows how to limit the items shown in plugin's flexform. The items is stored in sysfolder. Many sites are configured in single page tree. Each site uses their own sysfolders for storing items. So I can't give the folder id directly inside <foreign_table_where> in flexform_ds.xml file. I tried with the markers, ###PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID### &###STORAGE_PID### inside <foreign_table_where>, but no use. The marker ###REC_FIELD_sys_language_uid###  works fine in flexform. Do I miss some settings in using with these markers?

Regards,Aravind