[TYPO3-english] BE users can't change their own password since 4.3

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Tue Jul 27 10:03:45 CEST 2010

Since I've upgraded to typo3 4.3, and continuing with typo3 4.4, BE
users can't change their own password from the User Settings module. No
error message is displayed. It happens also with admin users.

The only way to change a password is for an admin user to change it from
the sysfolder user entry.

I use also eu_ldap to connect to an Active Directory, but it is used
only for FE users, not for BE users. So I don't think that this is a
problem.

Any insight?

Stefanos